You have two options on how you can display your search engine to users: Google can host it for you, or you can host the search box and results on your site. For this article, I opted for the latter.
To configure this option:
- Return to the Google Co-op Custom Search Engine site’s home page (http://www.google.com/coop/cse).
- Click on the My Search Engines link.
- When the list of your custom search engines shows up, click on the link that says “Control Panel.”
- Next, click on the link that says “Code”.
- Select the radio button next to the option that says “Host a search box and search results on your own site…”
- Also, specify the URL of the page on your site where you want the search results to appear.
- Finally, after you select the location where you want to display the AdSense ads in your search results, click the Save Changes button.
Search Box code and Search Results code
Reference Site Name: http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/CustomSearchEngine.asp